There’s no shortage of fun things to do this weekend in Orange County. Watch dogs surf at the Surf City Surf Dog Competition, check out a sandcastle building competition, attend a Chili Cook-Off, Greek Festival, or a Fall Festival, enjoy music on the sand at Ohaha Fest, and more!
- The last “Sunset Serenades” concert of the season is at Heisler Park in Laguna Beach Friday 9/29. Enjoy live music from 5:30pm to sunset in the Rockpile Amphitheater (by the whale sculpture). FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2grF72Q
- The 10th Annual Surf City Surf Dog Competition is Saturday 9/29 at Huntington Dog Beach. Watch dogs from around the world compete in a surf completion. Surfing starts at 8am. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2wjECxj
- The San Juan Capistrano Greek Festival is all weekend at the SJC Community Center. Greek food, pastries, live music, dancing, greek market, kids zone & more! FREE to attend. http://ocevent.co/1MJ055K
- The 7th Annual Taste of Lake Forest is Saturday 9/29 from 12-3pm. Tastings from 20 restaurants, live entertainment & more. FREE to attend. Tasting ticket is $1, buy as many tastes as you would like. http://bit.ly/2N75buN
- The Ohana Music Festival is all weekend at Doheny State Beach in Dana Point. Enjoy performances by Eddie Vedder, Eric Church, Mumford and Sons, Norah Jones, Beck, and more. Tickets required. http://ocevent.co/1RYOQGo
- Boo-uena Park Old Tyme Fall Festival is Saturday 9/29 from 12pm-5pm. Spooky storytelling, ghostly tours, halloween-themed vendors & more. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2OgDYdu
- The 41st Annual Ultimate Home and Outdoor Living Expo is all weekend at the OC Fairgrounds. Products, demonstrations & more. Admission required. http://bit.ly/2wJrL5W
- The 15th Annual Orange County Children’s Book Festival is Sunday 9/30 from 9:30am-4:00pm at Orange Coast College in Costa Mesa. Over 125 authors, storytellers, live entertainment & more. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2cA55gc
- The 57th Annual Newport Beach Sandcastle Contest is Sunday 10/1 from 10am-4:30pm at Corona del Mar “Big Corona” State Beach. This year’s theme is “Have a Ball”. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2DzIL5B
- The 22nd Annual Laguna Beach Pet Parade and Chili Cook-off is Sunday 9/30 from 11:30am-3pm at Seven7Seven (Art-A-Fair grounds) in Laguna Beach. Admission is $10. http://bit.ly/2yeiH8D
- The Huntington Beach Old World Oktoberfest Parade is Sunday 9/30. Parade begins at 2pm and is the kick-off to Oktoberfest. http://ocevent.co/1YBOfhn
Powered by WPeMatico
The post Surfing Dogs, Sand Castles, and more – This Weekend in Orange County appeared first on Orange County Mobile Shredding Service – 5 Stars.
Powered by WPeMatico