It’s Father’s Day Weekend in OC with the return of TikiLand Trading Co. tiki marketplace at the Heritage Museum in Santa Ana, 3 annual car shows, OC Night Market in Costa Mesa, concerts in the park, a movie in the park, & more!
- Tikiland Trading Co., tiki marketplace is back for another event on Saturday, June 15th from 10am-4pm at the Heritage Museum in Santa Ana, CA. Shop from over 60 tiki artists, makers, and vendors, enjoy live music, pineapple Dole Whips, as well as tiki drinks, and food by Cousins Maine Lobster. Visit tikilandtrading.com for event tickets, address, and more info. Tix are $6 in online (prices go up 6/15) or $8 at the door (cash only).
- The OC Night Market returns to the OC Fairgrounds in Costa Mesa Friday night 6/14 and runs all weekend. Food, entertainment, shopping, & more. Admission is $5 and there is also a parking fee. http://ocevent.co/1H5rcnJ
- The 12th Annual Laguna Beach Fete de la Musique is Saturday 6/15 from 12-4pm. Enjoy musical performances that take place all around Laguna Beach. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2t92lNS
- Surf City “Chili at the Beach” Chili Cook-off & Salsa Tasting is Saturday 6/15 in downtown Huntington Beach from 11am-5pm. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2KNBktC
- The 24th Annual San Clemente Car Show is Saturday 6/15 from 10am-3pm in Downtown San Clemente. Over 300 cars from Classics to Exotics. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2WLU2sE
- The 9th Annual White Glove Concours and Porsche Display is Saturday 6/15 from 9am-2pm at Sea Terrace Park in Dana Point. View over 100 porches (new and old) on display. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2MMl12T
- The 55th Annual Newport Beach Art Exhibition is Saturday 6/15 from 1-6pm at the Newport Beach Civic Center. View and shop from over 250 works of art. Live music, food & more. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2rlOcuj
- The 14th Annual International Surfing Day is Saturday 6/15 from 8am-12pm on the north side of the pier in Huntington Beach. Surf lessons, Sup demonstrations, & more. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2rmlhXl
- The NSSA Interscholastic Surfing Championships are all weekend at Salt Creek Beach in Dana Point. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2rwcSEG
- Concert in the Park: The Answer (Classic Rock), Saturday 6/15 at the Civic Center Green in Cypress at 6pm. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2KjE5U2
- Concert in the Park: Parker Smith’s porch pickin’ 20s & 30s blues stylings, and Fabulous Nomads, Saturday 6/15 at the Silverado Fairgrounds in Silverado from 6-10pm. Admission is 1 can of food to be donated to the local food bank. http://bit.ly/2FdxwhQ
- Movie in the Park: “Smallfoot” Saturday 6/15 at East Side Community Park in Yorba Linda. Movie begins at dusk. .http://bit.ly/2wWOk8g
- Crusin’ Brea Classic Car Show is Sunday 6/16 in Downtown Brea (Birch & Brea Blvd) from 10am-4pm. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2F4YR5J
- The 12th Annual Balboa Bay Resort’s Father’s Day Car Show is Sunday 6/16 from 11am-2pm in Newport Beach. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2LO0hCq
- Concert on the Green: The Side Deal, Sunday 6/16 from 6pm-7:30pm at the Newport Beach Civic Center. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2MP2uDc
- Visit one of the many weekend Farmers Markets in OC: http://bit.ly/2BdBcuQ
Powered by WPeMatico
The post Fun Things To Do in OC on Father’s Day Weekend June 14-16 appeared first on Orange County Mobile Shredding Service – 5 Stars.
Powered by WPeMatico